Telehealth at Fox Valley Surgical Associates
In light of the current healthcare environment, and in order to provide more accommodation, we are now offering Telehealth services to our patients.
For your safety and the safety of our providers and staff, this technology allows direct contact with Dr. Janu without having to leave your home. If you would like to initiate a Telehealth virtual visit appointment, please contact our office at (920) 731-8131 and we’ll be happy to get you on schedule if applicable.
Prior to your appointment, please follow a few of the following tips:
- You will need a working email address for us to send you a login link
- You will need a device that allows for video and audio communication (smartphone, tablet, iPad, laptop/desktop with camera and mic)
- Make sure that you are in a private location with strong WiFi or an available ethernet connection.
- Please be sure that your browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.) have the latest updates installed.
- Check for any lighting or background noise that could cause issues for your visit.
- Our staff will gather contact information and insurance information and an email link will be sent prior to your appointment.
When your appointment is ready, please click on the email link to get into the doctor’s waiting room.
We are excited to offer this new health care option and looking forward to meeting with you!